Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP), when used in medical treatments, can be a game changer. This revolutionary process involves taking a sample of a patient’s own blood and rotating it in a high speed centrifuge to separate the platelets from plasma. PRP is applied to the area to be treated and can be used for facial rejuvenation as an injectable or in combination with the Micro-Needling systems to deliver the growth factors to the dermis of the skin.
Platelets are essential elements responsible for initiating the healing process by releasing growth factors that regulate cell development and enable tissue regeneration. PRP has been used as part of various treatments from hair rejuvenation to improved sexual performance, offering an effective alternative to more invasive procedures.
When to Consider Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) has been gaining popularity as a treatment option for injuries and certain medical conditions. Platelets carry several growth factors that will increase the rebuilding of tissues. PRP can be used for stimulating hair growth and improving sexual health and performance for men and women.
PRP therapy, or Platelet-rich plasma therapy, is a treatment that uses the patient’s own blood to promote healing and tissue regeneration. The process starts by taking a sample of the patient’s blood and then processing it in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. The resulting concentrated solution that is rich in platelets, plasma, vitamins and minerals is then injected into the area of the body that needs treatment.
While scientists don’t yet fully understand how it works, platelets, which are a component of blood, play an essential role in initiating the healing process. They release growth factors that regulate cell development and enable tissue regeneration. By injecting a concentrated solution of platelets into the body, the PRP therapy can help to promote healing and tissue regeneration by stimulating the body’s natural healing process by releasing
Situations in which we (Apex Health Clinic) offer PRP therapy:
- Hair loss: PRP therapy may be considered for hair loss or thinning to help stimulate hair growth and improve the overall health of the scalp.
- Skin Rejuvenation: PRP therapy may be considered for skin rejuvenation to help improve the appearance of wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven skin tone.
- Sexual Health: PRP therapy can be used to improve the health and function of the penis (P-Shot) and rejuvenate the vagina (O-Shot).
Apex Health Clinic offers O-Shot and P-Shot treatments which are non-surgical, painless procedures that use Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections to improve the health and vitality of the vagina and penis. The O-Shot is used to rejuvenate the vagina and improve sexual function, desire, arousal, lubrication, and heightened orgasm. The P-shot is used to rejuvenate and increase sensitivity in the penis, resulting in improved blood flow, girth and length, better orgasms and higher stamina during sex.
Does the P Shot really work?
Yes – The P Shot benefits are multiple and it is a pioneering treatment that helps men across the world to gain back their self-confidence by giving them back their sex drive, improving erectile issues such as impotence or the inability to maintain an erection, while also offering increased size and girth. The P Shot is a non-surgical procedure that uses the growth factors a man has in his own body (PRP) to naturally stimulate penis rejuvenation. The P Shot is ideal for Peyronie’s Disease and Erectile Disfunction. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) found in the blood is used to stimulate the growth of new, younger tissue and the increase of blood flow.
The P-Shot - What to expect
- Larger penis
- Strengthened and Straightened penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra, it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
Experience a more vital and satisfying sex life with the P-Shot, especially if you’re dealing with erectile dysfunction (ED). Don’t let age or sexual health problems hold you back, book your appointment today and take the first step towards rejuvenation.
What is the O-Shot
The O Shot is a game-changing new treatment created by Dr. Charles Runels in Fairhope, Alabama that is giving women back control of their bodies as well as their sexual desire.
Imagine… increasing your sexual desire, have mind-blowing orgasms and even treat urinary incontinence… and all of this could be achieved on your lunch break with zero downtime!
The O-Shot - What to expect
Many women have reported experiencing increased sexual responses and stronger, more frequent orgasms, as well as decreased pain during intercourse and increased lubrication and sensitivity. And the best part is that it’s a non-surgical, female-specific treatment that can help you overcome these issues and enjoy sex again. Menopause can be difficult for many women, but the O-Shot offers hope for those struggling with these symptoms and can help improve your relationships.
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse)
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis and planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
Hair Rejunevation and PRP Therapy
Avoid painful hair replacement surgery and hello to natural-looking, long-lasting results with modern PRP hair rejuvenation therapy. This treatment can help stimulate hair growth and create new hair follicles, making it an effective solution for those experiencing hair loss or thinning hair.
Learn more about how it works and discover the benefits of hair rejuvenation therapy for yourself. Don’t let hair loss or thinning hold you back, book your appointment today and take the first step towards a full head of hair
Advantages of PRP Therapy
- Naturally stimulates hair growth
- Increases hair volume, density, and fullness
- Increases survival and strengthening of existing hair
- Improves hair quality
- Decreases hair loss
- Overall high patient satisfaction
- The only non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical treatment that has proven its efficacy
- It can be used in conjunction with other therapies and medications for hair loss
What type of Alopecia can be treated?
- Androgenic Alopecia: a major form of hair loss, mainly due to hormonal disturbances;
- Diffuse Alopecia: caused by a physiological change such as stress, nutrient deficiencies, etc;
- Alopecia Areata: autoimmune disease in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the scalp
Learn more about hair rejuvenation or book your appointment today and regain the look and feel of natural hair with PRP hair therapy!
Experience improved sexual function, desire, arousal, lubrication, and heightened orgasm. Book your appointment today and take the first step toward rejuvenation!
Explore other Treatments